This course on deliberate creation will support you to focus on and attain what you want to create instead of creating your life from unconscious emotional pain from the past - so that you can access and prosper your visionary potentials.
I created this course for artists and art facilitators who have higher creative visions that are not yet visible in the outer world. This e-course will encourage you to hold onto, build, and cherish your creative visions, and to do the inner emotional clearing work required to bring your higher visions into reality.
The 45 Manifestation Principles for Artists are quoted from the E-Course - Creative Abundance:
1. Harmony - When I am in a state of emotional harmony, creative visions come for my abundance.
2. Truth - My body loves the truth. When I manifest in ways that align with my soul I feel good.
3. Possibilities - Because I do not want to create feelings of lack, I must love what currently is with all of my heart, and at the same time hold my higher creative visions like a precious secret.
4. Fear - Because creation in the world requires assertion, I need to learn how to become stronger than my fear.
5. Relaxation - The more that I can relax as I contemplate my creative visions, the faster they will come into reality, and the more completely I will be able to receive them.
6. Giving - The Universal Mind is constantly seeking to express itself, to be of service, and to inspire me to act upon its creative plans.
7. Aspirations - Thought is creative in nature, and when I call love, warmth, enthusiasm into my creative aspirations they become filled with vital energy.
8. Stillness - Overwork, over-play or too much of anything interferes with the flow of the stillness that brings the insights that I need for my abundance.
9. Awareness - Recognizing the creative power of my thoughts, I can catch my despondence, negativity and doubt early, and not allow it to create my reality.
10. Essence - I have both a human inheritance which programs my biology with limitations, and a Divine Inheritance which is my soul's unlimited design. As I let go of my limitations my creative aspirations become real.
11. Thought - Thought has to form a clear shape before it can become a material fact. It is helpful to draw great pleasure from my creative visions, even if they have not manifested yet.
12. Endurance - It is so easy to get caught up in my current "out-picture" and abandon my inner visions. It takes endurance to hold my creative visions inside for long periods of time, especially when my current reality on the outside is vastly different.
13. Certainty - I can make my inner world beautiful and opulent, and I can wait with patient certainty for the outer world to express and manifest the conditions that I have created within.
14. Imagination - Imagination is my inner creative workshop, and I must always be taking practical steps to bring my creative ideals into the outer world.
15. Body - Because my mind is creative, it will create exactly what I believe on the "canvas" of my body. The negative parts of my mind that separate away from positive creation must be discovered and invited to join with my truth.
16. Self-Responsibility - When I open up to see the learning and growth in my disturbing and traumatic experiences, creative inspiration will "reach down" to support me.
17. Nature - Because I am part of nature, I am also part of the power to create abundance. When I feel limited and scarce, it is helpful to contemplate nature, with its millions of trees, plants, animals, fruits and seeds - so extravagant in its profusion.
18. Passion - It is enjoyable to imagine having what I want. It also saves a great deal of external work. One of the greatest principles of manifestation is to passionately enjoy the feeling of my creative desire as already fulfilled.
19. Love - Things are always created in the spiritual and mental world first. I have to employ patience, and lovingly spend time with my creative visions before they can come through the density of material form.
2o. Concentration - In order to prepare my brain for creative insight I need to practice my concentration skills.
21. Alignment - When I uplift my consciousness, the outer conditions of my life must align with my new positive way of thinking.
22. Neutrality - When I practice emotional neutrality by withdrawing my attention away from what I don't like, negative conditions gradually fade away.
23. Circumstances - My creative thoughts must be steady, clearcut, fixed, determined, and definite in order to create positive circumstances.
24. Problems - No negative life situation will reach me unless it is necessary for my growth. My problems intensify my understanding about how I need to refine my character.
25. Words - If I want my creative visions to be bright, beautiful and strong, I must take care to use the exact words needed to manifest them in the world.
26. Principles - As my dedication to higher principles increase in my consciousness, I weaken and displace my habitual limited beliefs.
27. Appreciation - When I stop complaining about my life, and switch to appreciating it, I will start to notice creative opportunities that were not visible before.
28. Destiny - I must take care to intensify my inner images so that they become more predominant in my mind than my current outer circumstances. This power to create new thoughts changes my life from my conditioned fate to my soul's destiny.
29. Visualization - When my inner images are clear, I use the power of my attention to hold my creative vision firmly in mind, so that I can gradually and constantly bring it nearer.
30. Insight - When I combine an intense desire to obtain insight along with deep concentration, anything I want to know will be revealed.
31. Intuition - In order to participate in what I am uniquely designed to create in the world, I need to follow my intuition step-by-step, even if it does not seem to make rational sense.
32. Heart - When I touch deeply into the heart of what I want to create, I will meet the spiritual essence of my creation. I must form a deep relationship with what I am bringing into this world.
33. Compensation - The Law of Divine Compensation states that I will be precisely compensated for what I give. Because there is a time lapse in the manifestation process, the level of abundance that I have now is a reflection of how much I have given in the past.
34. Affluence - Affluence within is the secret of attraction to affluence without. I am only abundant when I feel rich on the inside.
35. Power - My thoughts about life are continually taking form, and are forever seeking expression in the material world. When my thoughts are consistently powerful, constructive, and positive, I feel healthy, inspired and abundant.
36. Defenses - Through wrong thinking, unconscious action, and the denial of my need for emotional healing, I mis-create and cause discord in the world.
37. Wholeness - Inspiration is the art of joining my individual creativity to the wholeness of life. I do this by relaxing my muscles, stilling my senses, and sensing into the best direction for my creative energy.
38. Habit - To succeed in lives I need to think creative thoughts that are more inspiring than what I currently see in my material world. As I practice the habit of inspired thought over a length of time, what I envision will eventually manifest into my current environment.
39. Healing - Whenever my health is not optimal I can consider that every thought is a seed that sinks into my body and forms a tendency. Thoughts always attract similar thoughts, and these manifest into health conditions.
40. Negativity - Progression in life takes concentration, effort, action, and love. These higher qualities set my creative dreams into motion. Fear, sadness, and anger on the other hand, stops the current of progression of my creativity, and turns what I want away.
41. Success - Because I create in mixed ways, I can learn to become aware of my positive and negative life creations. My real work in creating success, happiness, and health involves knowing all aspects of how I feel and think.
42. Wounds - If I constantly focus on the incomplete, the imperfect, and the limited in my life, these same conditions will continue to manifest. If, in contrast, I train myself to see through my unlimited spiritual eyes, my entire life will rest in wholeness, even if on the surface it seems limited.
43. Forgiveness - When I forgive all those who have upset or hurt me, I reclaim my energy from the past and release my blocks to my abundance.
44. Deserving - The universe wants to express and expand through me. If I feel inspired to create something beautiful for myself and others, I automatically deserve to prosper from it.
45. Daring - I dare to believe in my creative ideals. I take great pleasure in thinking about my creative ideals as an already accomplished fact.
In order to positively create what you want, you must feel and release trapped emotional pain. This course on deliberate creation will support you to focus on and attain what you want to create instead of creating your life from unconscious emotional pain from the past.
Access the Free Creative Abundance E-Course HERE.