We all have a nervous system driven "survival mind" that warns us about what might go wrong based on what hurt us in the past, And, we also have a "spiritual mind" that informs us of the highest potentials for our life. In my e-guide "Creative Abundance" I invite you to spend more time in your "higher mind" instead of your "survival mind."
Sometimes the best way to emotionally heal is to "live into" the highest possibilities for your life. As a depth-oriented therapist, I like to invite people to heal stuck emotional patterns by envisioning a more inspiring future.
Your future-self offers hints about how to live your best life right now. On a quantum level, your future-self can "reach back" to help you heal even when your current circumstances are less than optimal.
I wrote this book from my higher creative mind during a time when I was deeply struggling to believe in my own visions for my life. As a creative person, I had always imagined great things for myself yet I was severely flagging in my confidence. My creative imaginings had not yet shown up in my outer life and I was losing heart.
This guidebook is for creators of all kinds - artists, creative coaches, therapists and facilitators who want to see their creative visions "made real" in the world.
This e-book will teach you the universal principles of deliberate creation and it provides daily journal questions to transform your self-doubt into creative confidence.
The 40 Abundance Principles for Artists are quoted from the E-Guide - Creative Abundance:
40 Abundance Principles:
1. Harmony - When I am in a state of emotional harmony, creative visions come for my abundance.
2. Truth - My body loves the truth. When I create in ways that align with my soul, I feel good.
3. Possibilities - Because I do not want to create feelings of lack, I must love what currently is with all of my heart.
4. Assertion - Because creation in the world requires assertion, I need to learn how to become stronger than my fear.
5. Relaxation - The more that I can relax as I contemplate my creative visions, the faster they will come into reality.
6. Giving - The Universal Mind is constantly inspiring me to give to its higher plan.
7. Aspirations - When I call love, warmth, and enthusiasm into my creative aspirations, they become filled with vital energy.
8. Stillness - Overwork interferes with the flow of stillness that I need to create abundance.
9. Awareness - Recognizing the creative power of my thoughts, I catch my doubt early and do not allow it to create my reality.
10. Essence - I have both a human inheritance, which programs my biology with limitations and a Divine Inheritance, which is my soul's unlimited design.
11. Thought - I draw great pleasure from my creative visions, even if they have not manifested yet.
12. Endurance - It takes endurance to hold my creative visions inside for long periods of time, especially when my current reality is vastly different.
13. Certainty - I wait with patient certainty for the outer world to express the conditions that I have created within.
14. Imagination - Imagination is my creative workshop, and I must always take inspired action on my ideas.
15. Body - Because my mind is creative, it will create exactly what I believe on the "canvas" of my body.
16. Self-Responsibility - When I see the lessons in my disturbing experiences, inspiration will "reach down" to support me to grow.
17. Nature - Because I am part of nature, I have the ability to create abundance.
18. Passion - Passionately imagining having what I want saves me a great deal of external work.
19. Love - I lovingly spend time with my creative visions, so that they can come into material form.
2o. Concentration - In order to prepare my mind for creative insight, I need to practice my concentration skills.
21. Alignment - When I uplift my consciousness, the outer conditions of my life align with my new, higher ways of thinking.
22. Neutrality - When I withdraw my attention away from what I don't like, negative conditions gradually fade away.
23. Circumstances - My higher thoughts must remain steady in order to create positive circumstances.
24. Problems - No negative life situation will reach me unless it is necessary for my growth.
25. Words -If I want my creative vision to be bright and beautiful, I must take care to use the exact words needed to manifest it.
26. Principles - My dedication to higher spiritual principles displaces my limited beliefs.
27. Appreciation - When I appreciate my life, I notice creative opportunities that were not visible before.
28. Destiny - My power to create new thoughts changes my conditioned fate into my soul's destiny.
29. Visualization - When my inner images are clear, I bring them closer to reality.
30. Insight - When I desire to obtain higher insight, anything I want to know will be revealed.
31. Intuition - I need to follow my intuition step-by-step, even if it does not seem to make rational sense.
32. Heart - When I touch deeply into the heart of what I want to create, I will meet the spiritual essence of my creation.
33. Compensation - The Law of Divine Compensation states that I will be precisely compensated for what I give.
34. Affluence - Affluence within is the secret to the attraction of affluence without.
35. Power - When my thoughts are consistently powerful, constructive, and positive, I feel healthy, inspired and abundant.
36. Wholeness - Inspiration comes from joining my individual creativity to the wholeness of life.
37. Habit - As I practice the habit of inspired thinking, what I envision will eventually manifest.
38. Healing - Every thought is a seed that sinks into my body and forms a tendency.
39. Deserving - When I create something beautiful for myself and others, I deserve to prosper from it.
40. Daring - I dare to believe in my creative vision as an already accomplished fact.